Kicking Down Doors Via The Ski Mask Way *Philadelphia Eagles Off-Season Thread*

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by So UnThotful, Sep 4, 2018.

1. wire28

wire28 Blade said what up Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #ByrdGang #TheColi
    Coli Cash:
    $89541.00

We played the number one defense. Bigwood actually been doing pretty well. They aren’t spectacular but is enough to keep nikkas honest. They won’t break big plays but can keep the chains moving.

We have no business winning, but just like last playoffs that’s why they play the games...

2. wire28

wire28 Blade said what up Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #ByrdGang #TheColi
    Coli Cash:
    $89541.00

Blessed again :wow:

3. gangreen

gangreen Top Notch

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn #byrdgang
    Coli Cash:
    $374575.00

Upon special request

Everbody rep this man at @3Rivers

4. patscorpio

patscorpio It's a movement Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
    Coli Cash:
    $76478.04

Already did

5. So UnThotful

So UnThotful Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
    Coli Cash:
    $570250.00

Breh you got these in bigger sizes?
    Breh I don't know if you rep any NFL Team but you are more than welcome in the Byrdgang Kingdom

3Rivers dapped this.
  6. 3Rivers

3Rivers thaKEAF aint never lied Staff Member Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Steel City
    Coli Cash:
    $126954891.00

Nah I just made them in standard coli size
    I rep the team on the other side of the state but I appreciate the invite breh:artieburns:

Jerz-2, PHamm, So UnThotful and 5 others dapped this.
  7. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #byrdgang...Bleedin Green
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

byrdgang....im listening to sports radio...why muhfukkas come up with the worst free agency ideas

a bruh just called saying- the Eagles should go and sign old ass Lagarette Blount AND double down with even older ass Adrian Peterson :mindblown:

I hope this aint one of yall :ufdup:

LurkMoar and Leasy dapped this.
  8. gangreen

gangreen Top Notch

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn #byrdgang
    Coli Cash:
    $374575.00

:gucci: wats ur problem breh.

Sounds like a genius to me.

:troll:

But honestly one of them could have helped us out this year given wat we have at runningback right now after the injuries.

Im not reseting at RB with those:flabbynsick: nikkas next year.

Its drafting a RB or Leveon for me (no more no less:hubie:)

9. pickles

pickles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    #Byrdgang
    Coli Cash:
    $7563.74

The baby has helmet on. :laughing:

Thank you breh. :wow::wowwow2:

3Rivers, wire28 and Leasy dapped this.
  10. Codeine Fiend Dream Team

Codeine Fiend Dream Team Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DFW
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

I think out of all the remaining NFC teams, you guys are best suited to beat the Saints.

greenvale dapped this.
  11. greenvale

greenvale All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Delaware
    Coli Cash:
    $743.48

If we don't commit penalties, we prevent the YAC & we don't have any turnovers we can beat the saints. It's gonna be ugly but definitely possible

12. RisingSon

RisingSon Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Harlem
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Thinking about it, I believe the consensus weak point on the Eagles is their secondary( I know rb is a wash too). On the flip side Brees as a passer may be efficient, but the vertical game isn't what I'd be focused too heavily on. Win in the trenches and Philly should have a great shot at the dub. Not to mention New Orleans secondary isn't their strongest area either, Golden Tate was a HUGE acquisiton imo.

GaryPoochson and mikishere dapped this.
  13. Leasy

Leasy Your Chick Told You Happy Accidents Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly (BYRD GANG)
    Coli Cash:
    $635013.50

Rush the middle that's all they have to do and hit the shyt out of Brees and Kamara.

Them nikkas soft and Cowboys gave the Blueprint

14. Future Hendrix

Future Hendrix Ertz Wentz & Fire

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly
    Coli Cash:
    $200499.00

Our LB's aren't as good or fast enough like Dallas's to be chasing guys down the sidelines like NO is gonna have Kamara. The pass rush is going to have to show up big time.

on another note though, i keep thinking about it and it still keeps amazing me.

i dont think there is anyone else in NFL history that has had a weirder career or just a career that defies all logic and literally makes no sense at all like Nick Foles' career. It
    s truly unreal.

27 td - 2 int season
    Ties single game TD record with 7 Passing TD's against the Raiders

Goes to LA and KC, pretty much about to retire until Philly calls him 2 offseasons ago.
    Signs with Philly
    Takes over and leads us to a SB win

Here we are again in the same exact situation as last year just with the odds even more stacked against us and the man is still delivering.

Once all is said and done, I don't know what we do with Foles. Wentz is still the #1 when healthy as he should be. I don't know if Nick wants to start somewhere else or if he is content with being a backup. I think JAX would be a good fit for him to start but I just don't think he'll find the same success anywhere else like he has in Philly. It's such a weird thing but the dude is a legend in Philly forever.

PHamm, GaryPoochson, wire28 and 2 others dapped this.
  15. Future Hendrix

Future Hendrix Ertz Wentz & Fire

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly
    Coli Cash:
    $200499.00

All in all though, please don't let this season be over just yet. This is too much fukking fun man. It's always very apparent how much of an effect the Eagles success/failure has on everyone's personal lives lol. When the Birds are winning, greetings such as "hello," and "thank you," all go out the door. You hold the a door for someone and it's "Go Birds." You go to work and it's all you talk about with people all day. I remember the day after the SB win last year, someone I had only known for about 5-6 months at the time and talked sports with on the regular at work literally came up to me and hugged me. It just shows how much this team means to a lot of us. It's such a beautiful thing in this city and surrounding areas when the Eagles are winning. It's like we forget everything else wrong in the world and come together no matter who you are to cheer for our Birds.

shyt I was at the Texans game and after that Agholor TD, some random dude I hadn't said a word to the whole game next to me jumped into my arms and we celebrated. We weren't thinking about who each of us were or none of that, we just knew that we had the same team and wanted the same thing. Forgive me for this random rant as I have taken a decent amount of adderall today but you can't say that I'm lying with what I'm saying. Sports truly such a beautiful thing and the Eagles in Philly is even bigger than that for the majority of us and it makes me so happy to be a part of it honestly. Sometimes I think like man it's crazy that a fukking football team has this much control over me but when it all comes together man is it fukking worth it. Like I said before, these last two seasons, shyt even Doug and Wentz first year, have been the most fun years of Football ever. Granted, my view is a little skewed because I'm only 20 now and was old enough to remember but not old enough to fully understand the early 2000's with Reid/McNabb so some of you may not agree but regardless, LETS fukkING GO BIRDS.

If you aren't hyped up enough for Sunday, this will DEFINITELY do the trick for you. shyt had me happy as hell to then wanting to tear up, then ready to fukk up a brick wall.