Kimbella shared an update on Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne's "I Can't Feel My Face" album

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-echostage-washington-christina-milian-juelz-santana.jpg

Kimbella, who is the wife of Juelz Santana, recently called into “Sway In The Morning” to chat with Sway Calloway, Heather B and Tracy G, and give an update on her husband.

Around the 21:20 mark of their conversation, Kimbella shared the status of Juelz and Lil Wayne‘s forthcoming I Can’t Feel My Face joint album by announcing it will be released as soon as the Dipset rapper is free from prison this year.

Also in their interview, which you can check out below, Kimbella revealed she currently has 10 songs from the collab project, she is “so excited” for it to drop, she plays it over and over again, and “there is not one song” she does not like that she says is not normal for her!

Juelz Santana's Wife Kimbella Gives An Update On His & Lil Wayne's "I Can't Feel My Face" Joint Album

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
They re did it but the previous version sounded better to me.

Wayne goes crazy on this :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the draw for this sailed a long time ago.
like damn near fifteen years ago.

my daughter sixteen on 4/20.

that is how old this shyt is and neither one of them are these standout lyricist.
plus one half of them does not write their own shyt and Pixar voice over artist at best.

they can keep this shyt.

art barr

Last edited: