Knicks “BIG plans” getting cremated discussion thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ainge wouldn't budge for AD but he's about to get fleeced for an injured KP :dead:

They read the play that was coming from KP and his shythead brother and did their due diligence starting in September gauging his market. Saying the "the value of the asset wasn't maximized" is complete nonsense when you acknowledge what they acquired (young player, future picks, shedding deadweight) and compare it to trades involving players who were more accomplished.

If AD would commit for more than one season Ainge would've given all them picks up along with Tatum imo.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need for KD to still sign with the Knicks just because if hes going to be out anyway give the knicks something to look forward to while they finish up this tank.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Every team has to use up most of their money before the season starts. So if he Knicks dont sign any of their big targets they would probably hand out a couple one year deals

I think you gotta spend like 90% of the cap on player salary anyway(if you don't you just cut a check for the difference and it gets split up between the players) so they'll probably sign 1 year deals or try to trade for a huge contract that expires at the end of the year and try to get a pick or two out of it.

Perry was being interviewed somewhere sort of tempering expectations, saying they're going to build the team the right way.... they know they're not signing anyone in the offseason.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Stephen A sounded depressed the other day. He even got the producer to cut off the intro music:mjlol:
#noJinx

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Knicks Wish list:
  • Kevein Durant
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Klay Thompson
  • Kawhi Leonard

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:mjgrin:

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Breh I’m a Knicks fan and that has nothing to do with FA the fan was being a jerk and the Oak Situation :yeshrug: I don’t care . Dolan has been hands off and automatically gets a bad rap because the media hates him . I live in nyc and am a Knicks fan I know what I’m talking about . Tell me the instances of Dolan being cheap or bashing players on the team ? Being in nyc gets you a huge spotlight and media that hates the ownership which they use to bash the team .

65959453_10156784587516773_8391924036875059200_o.jpg

Actual Reality.

giphy.gif

k3T.gif