Kodak Black goes off on BET and Latto!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People say mass media(radio/tv) is dead buy then be surprised that some shyt won because they never heard of it. I literally had to Google Caresha after it won to see what it was.. I saw it was a City Girl podcast and said ok. I’ve seen interview clips floating around but never clicked them. I don’t know how popular it is but apparently somebody likes it. BET was just trying to not piss off the young and old heads with this one.. I get it :yeshrug:
it's this simple...if people don't think it's better, cool, but there is a clear reason it was chosen, she's poppin with the hood chick crowd, people acting like they don't understand that are being purposely obtuse.
It’s only “prestigious” because white people said so.

You sound like an incel bedwench ol “I want to be approved by massa” ass mf

:unimpressed:
and you sound like the typical dumb TLR poster....IDGAF what i sound like to you :russ:

go ask a black journalist or author how they feel about their pulitizer and get back to me

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
it's this simple...if people don't think it's better, cool, but there is a clear reason it was chosen, she's poppin with the hood chick crowd, people acting like they don't understand that are being purposely obtuse.

and you sound like the typical dumb TLR poster....IDGAF what i sound like to you :russ:

go ask a black journalist or author how they feel about their pulitizer and get back to me
Seek approval and validation from cac colonizers brehs

:francis:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Boy they had meek baby moms on the cypher? Lmao I hate rap man.