Kodak Black: " T.I., You Should Have Made Your 'Fakkit' Ass Son Write You A Rap"

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Once again that old head energy got yall furious:pachaha:
Talk to em Kodak:banderas:
Thread is silly as hell..

For the people who were ok with what Kodak said initially, how would you feel if you're laying in the morgue and dudes were making comments on your wife... Kodak tried to walk back his comments but he's not articulate and doesn't seem to be very bright.. But he did sorta walk it bacc because he wants to be able to go to Cali in peace(right now If i was him, i wouldn't go)
Kodak lives in LA:dead:
Yall need to stop with this super goon fan fiction, even Kodak isn't stupid enough to beef with somebody and then attempt to get them killed
You would be on CNN with an indictment out for your arrest in 5 minutes

Fresh

CatSet
Daps
Kodak should've been kicked out of the spotlight years ago when he said he hates his skin.

He said that... that's sad actually

no matter what I hate when any Black person feels like this cuz I honestly feel like it's not their fault, but anti-black racism and all the brainwashing that comes with it and has come with it for so long

not saying Kodak isn't wildin or trolling too hard with some of the sh1t he's been saying lately

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
He said that... that's sad actually

no matter what I hate when any Black person feels like this cuz I honestly feel like it's not their fault, but anti-black racism and all the brainwashing that comes with it and has come with it for so long

not saying Kodak isn't wildin or trolling too hard with some of the sh1t he's been saying lately
He’s confusing Kodak with another rapper called Glokknine

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm not really big on T.I. myself but Kodak Plaque better watch his self because he's been fishing for controversy lately with his comments and can't forget about the rape case going on also.

Dude is looking for trouble and somebody's gonna give him that trouble whether he's just saying shyt for attention or not he done:ufdup:.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Yall need to stop with this super goon fan fiction, even Kodak isn't stupid enough to beef with somebody and then attempt to get them killed

“Old head energy”??
If that’s what u wanna call it breh...

Fact still remains he was outta pocket and in a year or so he won’t even be mentioned. I don’t see how anyone could co-sign what he initially said and furthermore I said where I think Tip was wrong as well...

But Kodak is the epitome of a new generation I don’t understand and coupled with the fact that people troll or just argue to be a contrarian...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yall have been saying this about every new artist every year since 2014:dead:
To me nothing about him is appealing that screams staying power along with the cringeworthy things he says.. But I will digress, we can agree to disagree breh.. no worries:hubie:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This ya boy TIP aka Cliff Harris aka TI

Despite the auspiciousness of my demeanor I’m going to have to take issue with the ebullient yet libelous remarks by one Kodak Black. I would have in previous years taken issue with the same sentiments being proliferated with cupidity at my progeny. I however after seeking legal counsel have decided to be anomalistic and to excogitate the circumstances. While I have no culpability if any associate of mine chooses to retaliate in a more brutal manner, I will be perspicacious and instead seek remunerative compensation.

Edit:

:ufdup:
Kodak respond like

Ack like I bee talm bout a nikka fam bo I kick a lil bars while my head on Mars and shyt. I ain't no it mattered to bruh like dat

Brody really be playing the fool tho
:mjlol: