Kofi can be the black John Cena

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Super Kofi

:yeshrug:

He's been marketed to kids the exact same way John Cena has been for the past 10 years as far as merchandise and shyt like that goes. Plus he's a very recognizable face and always reps the company around the globe. Time to give Kofi the reigns to the company.

#BlackExcellence

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Super Kofi

:yeshrug:

He's been marketed to kids the exact same way John Cena has been for the past 10 years as far as merchandise and shyt like that goes. Plus he's a very recognizable face and always reps the company around the globe. Time to give Kofi the reigns to the company.

#BlackExcellence
:troll: I see what you did there

I do agree about his appeal. Question is does the WWE want that appeal :mjpls:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel like Kofi's appeal should definitely be in a motivational, get-out-and-play kinda way for kids. Pointing out that he isn't the biggest or the strongest, but he stayed active, he stayed smart, and that's gotten him where he's ended up. Could definitely help run some WWE Play60-type deal.

(Also: Countdown to R=G coming in and turning this all into 'Rock beget Cena, Cena beget Roman, Roman beget Big E, Big E and Xavier saved Kofi's whole livelihood, existence and capacity to read words good - so no one could read on the internet if it weren't for St. Dwayne' fukkery begins now.)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Kofi's appeal should definitely be in a motivational, get-out-and-play kinda way for kids. Pointing out that he isn't the biggest or the strongest, but he stayed active, he stayed smart, and that's gotten him where he's ended up. Could definitely help run some WWE Play60-type deal.

(Also: Countdown to R=G coming in and turning this all into 'Rock beget Cena, Cena beget Roman, Roman beget Big E, Big E and Xavier saved Kofi's whole livelihood, existence and capacity to read words good - so no one could read on the internet if it weren't for St. Dwayne' fukkery begins now.)
But Kofi isn’t even black, according to him :dwillhuh:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Why can’t Kofi just be the Black Kofi
Why does he have to be cena