[Kotaku] GTA 6 Production Reportedly Falling Behind, Rockstar Urges Staff To Return To Office To Avoid Delay (Aim Spring 2025, Could Slip to 2026)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta stop believing anything from kotaku

If anything it’s fake news cause they know gta 6 ain’t gonna hit like they think.

For a 10+ year wait the game looks alright.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tom Henderson already shytted on this rumor apparently
It seems to be the exact opposite - all the best info still saying Q1.
Y’all gotta stop believing anything from kotaku
A news site who just announced they're no longer doing news because news doesn't bring enough clicks. Yeah, definitely a red flag on them as source from now unfortunately. They clearly need the traffic.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
*me playing GTA7 in 2056*

tv-games-entertainment-and-senior-black-man-gaming-with-a-console-excited-and-happy-on-the.jpg
Fixed for hairline accuracy
755dXXW.png

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It seems to be the exact opposite - all the best info still saying Q1.

A news site who just announced they're no longer doing news because news doesn't bring enough clicks. Yeah, definitely a red flag on them as source from now unfortunately. They clearly need the traffic.
Yea they doing bad posting clickbait shyt like this. Literally it would be no surprise if GTA gets delayed the fact they even posted this shyt like they had legit sources then try to cover their ass in the same article Saying we hear it’s possibly getting delayed but has a spring 2025 release :mjlol: Since Jason left they have no credibility about anything