Krayzie Bone Tells Story of What Happened to the White Dude Powder P in his Mo Thugs Group

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Krayzie a cool nikka but why keep him around that long & see him again? crazy fukk could’ve pulled a gun on him

dope story

that Mo Thugs album i used to play the fukk outta that

facts. Whatever happened to Ken Dawg? He was the unsung hero on that whole project.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
facts. Whatever happened to Ken Dawg? He was the unsung hero on that whole project.

ken dawg is prolly still signed to mo thugs.

hes a lifer.

I don't see how its unbelievable. It was a pretty big song. That album had a couple of hits. "All Good" was a big spring/summer record. Then they came with "Ghetto Cowboy". I remember hearing something else in between.

its kind of weird seeing how that video barely got any play on BET, and I don't think MTV picked it up at all. I don't remember seeing it on the box anymore either. plus im sure most people considered it wack.

I think the other song youre referring to is "mighty warriors". I remember it was the lead-off song in the commercial and they performed it on soul train. it might've been a radio single or something. they should've made a video for it.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's crazy how he just knocked on his door and in a couple of days, he's running the Mo Thug office, flying around the country, going on shows, boats in Miami and mansions.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
kind of wondering, when exactly did powder lose his mind??

he was krayzie's guy, so did krayzie take powder with him to thugline or did he have to leave powder on mo thugs?

Crazy cause I never even heard the song before today.

whos that in your avi?

Last edited: