Kyle Lowry better than Jason Kidd :laff:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the East was trash back then, and someone had to get paid. Throw Ricky Rubio back during the early 2000s in the East and he'd be getting nxggas paid too.
damn you trying to save face :mjlol:

lowry was nice but he fell off the cliiff and is fat :flabbynsick: and was never as good as kidd :childplease:

jus admit you had a bad take :lolbron:

Daps
damn you trying to save face :mjlol:

lowry was nice but he fell off the cliiff and is fat :flabbynsick: and was never as good as kidd :childplease:

jus admit you had a bad take :lolbron:
Lowry at his peak > Kidd at his peak.

This was always the discussion. Nothing that happened this season does anything to affect that. @CantStop just bumping this thread cause I embarrassed him all season over his Lakers squad and he's trying to get one over me, and failing in the process.

:manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowry at his peak > Kidd at his peak.

This was always the discussion. Nothing that happened this season does anything to affect that. @CantStop just bumping this thread cause I embarrassed him all season over his Lakers squad and he's trying to get one over me, and failing in the process.

:manny:

am i failing? because it seems like the majority(if not all) are laughing at you right now

:mjgrin:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lowry redeemed himself in 2019

But prime Lowry going to multiple finals if not for LeBron? I don't think so. Until Kawhi came in and kicked DeFrozen out the team, the only good team the Raptors beat were MIami Heat with Wade having his last great run in the playoffs.

Daps
am i failing? because it seems like the majority(if not all) are laughing at you right now

:mjgrin:
Because this board is majority old heads.

They'll side with anything that puts the past in the best light. Or do you seem to think these flabby ass nxggas would ever dare laugh at the expense of one of their childhood heroes like this? Making fat jokes about them and underappreciating their true value and impact? Do you seem to think you're getting a win with this low hanging fruit shyt of a player today being compared to a player of the past?

Daps
Lowry redeemed himself in 2019

But prime Lowry going to multiple finals if not for LeBron? I don't think so. Until Kawhi came in and kicked DeFrozen out the team, the only good team the Raptors beat were MIami Heat with Wade having his last great run in the playoffs.
How many "good teams" did the Kidd and the Nets beat on their way to the Finals in the early 2000s?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
How many "good teams" did the Kidd and the Nets beat on their way to the Finals in the early 2000s?
Same kind of teams that Lowry beat until Kawhi came in. Kidd beat the 2003 Pistons which were good, not 2004 great, but still...

He also beat the Celtics twice which had Pierce and Walker
Beat the Pacers with Miller, O'Neal and Artest.

Those two teams were as bad as one man show Paul George Pacers or John Wall Wizards where he started pocket watching Beal instead of learning how to shoot three.

Both Kidd and Lowry suffered the same problem, they ran into legit championship contenders and lost to them. Lowry ran into Cavs. Kidd ran into 04 Pistons and 05, 06 Heat. The difference is that Kidd has two trips to the finals where Lowry only has a hypothetical what if until Kawhi came in. Both are great point guards, Kidd is just way more accomplished.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
At no point in his career would Kidd have the heart to take and make several of the shots Lowry did tonight

Some ppl have Bret Harts Heart, and others wait till they're a no one hitting open swing pass 3s on the Mavericks to justify their flaws