Kyrie and The Nets are at a impasse: Lakers,Clippers,Knicks might get involved: Per Shams

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just goes to show what you can do in this world. If anything, it should be more Shams’ out there.
He’s probably plugged in somewhere. Young people don’t usually get those spots. All the other people I see on social media trying to be what he was at that age have no sources. They sound like they’re crowdsourcing from theColi.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I’m Joe Tsai, Sean Marks would be fired today. This is all his fault and now he’s trying to prove he has some power instead of trying to have a successful team.

Traded Jarrett Allen and Caris Levert for literally nothing to create space for a James Harden who had just quit on his team and was fat.

Traded away fat James Harden for a guy who is afraid to play basketball.

And somehow these are both Kyrie’s fault?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This frazzle brained nikka gon find out he part Mexican and go on a journey of rediscovery through the Yucatán peninsula during a playoff push….
8W0gYh8.png
You a fool!!

:laff:

Exactly!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If I’m Joe Tsai, Sean Marks would be fired today. This is all his fault and now he’s trying to prove he has some power instead of trying to have a successful team.

Traded Jarrett Allen and Caris Levert for literally nothing to create space for a James Harden who had just quit on his team and was fat.

Do you honestly think any of these moves were done without the greenlight from everyone else? And it almost worked if not for injury. If they’re all healthy last year, they win the title and this conversation isn’t happening. With that said, I would not have done it. His mistakes was hiring Nash in the first instance. The team wasn’t properly flowing even before that trade.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So even after Kyrie him self said he called bron and apologized for something and then go on a podcast and said if he wasn’t so immature the cavs could have won more rings y’all still running with this narrative?? I would have tried to trade that nikka too
Running with what narrative, that's what happened no? And kyrie was immature at the time. Both things can be true.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

All time L giving up the bench depth in Allen, Levert and Dwindie

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

From what i always heard, Tsai wanted Harden....Marks did not want to make the trade.