Kyrie Irving bought a house for George Floyd’s family

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And at the end of the day we all got decisions to make lol man idk why you typed that shyt. all that sound like choices made to me. stephen a is a c00n. tap-dancing for them dollars. adam silver dont shoot 3s, dana white dont fight what about their $$$ made per year? foh

typical Coli reply when you can't discuss what exactly he said....

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Props to Kyrie. If anyone mentions this great act to deflect any possible future criticisms of him, then that shows how disingenuous you are

Let's discuss what he said in detail..

He said Kyrie should retire because his mind isn't on playing basketball... which Kyrie is showing...

He talked about going to work and the amount of money because people are hurting out here and Kyrie wants his 35 million and still do whatever he wants and not show up to work...

He brought up Kobe because we all know Kobe would be playing basketball no matter what and how much Kobe loved the game and how Kyrie talks so glowingly about Kobe...
In addition ultimately he was saying Kobe had TONS of things going on off the court but showed up EVERY night on the court...

Kobe was falsely accused of rape and was literally going to court during the day and giving dudes 60 at night on the basketball court
There's nothing wrong with this stance by SAS
That's a luxury/blessing to be able to retire whenever you feel like it

Not too many people can justify not upholding your end of an agreement/contract
9to5ers like myself don't have that "retire whenever I feel like it" luxury, thus can't relate to a person not doing the job that afforded them such luxuries

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the uptXwn in kyrie is at war with the suburban jerz within

that weird shyte is little.mountain that portion of his psyche that came from growing up surrounded by caucasians

byrie is the real shyte he does on & off the court the bx nikka he was truly meant to be

it's a epic tale of the inner struggle for one mans soul

ha

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Kyrie. If anyone mentions this great act to deflect any possible future criticisms of him, then that shows how disingenuous you are

There's nothing wrong with this stance by SAS
That's a luxury/blessing to be able to retire whenever you feel like it

Not too many people can justify not upholding your end of an agreement/contract
9to5ers like myself don't have that "retire whenever I feel like it" luxury, thus can't relate to a person not doing the job that afforded them such luxuries

That's all I'm saying....Props to Kyrie...and as you said there's nothing wrong with Stephen A stance either....
I asked the poster to break down what he said in detail, not attacking Kyrie or Stephen A either... and his response was "c00n, this c00n that"....