Kyrie: minorities will eventually stop entertaining racist, evil America and Europe

Karume

All Star
Daps
That's exactly how I see it too, they gonna toss his eventually and say he's too hardcore for the league.

He's not wrong but when you got the assets like Kyrie you gotta move behind the scenes, get people in power and hold them responsible for hiring other black folks to power and slowly change the game.

Like Lebron did with his boys and yeah I know they not truly 100% percent but they got folks paid who wouldn't get much through cacs.
what percentage are they?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
so who is supposed to be 100%?
so who is supposed to be 100%?

How the system is set up it's virtually impossible once you leave the hood.

Once you go mainstream or any nice area your forced to do business

It's mostly a hustle, it can happen but most of us won't sacrifice like that.

Karume

All Star
Daps
How the system is set up it's virtually impossible once you leave the hood.

Once you go mainstream or any nice area your forced to do business

It's mostly a hustle, it can happen but most of us won't sacrifice like that.
then why worry about it?

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
This is a "you criticize society while living in a society huh lol" wack argument man. Kyrie puts his money where his mouth is and deserves respect.

I hate conspiracy thinking and how it undermines black mental and intellectual health (this isn't unique to black people of course, but this is a black forum so we talk about black shyt). I'm sure a lot of people want clarification on what Kyrie meant, and you know Adam Silver's ears prob perked up at that last tweet. But unless he says something specific, I got no issue with those tweets. Hell look at what we're doing with the All Star Game. NBA trots out some funds for HBCUs to lure players to Atlanta to play a meaningless game and potentially put people at risk (covid) for money. In a city that's being hit hard by the pandemic. Where you know players will go to clubs and party. All for money. It's obvious the league plays with the health and wellbeing of players in order to entertain white people.

Players dont have to play in the ASG.