Ladies, Do you find black men cheap?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Made this thread because I'm looking at that single mom $20 thread and the dudes there been arguing for 4 days. And it's not the first.

:picard: Like damn it's $20 dollars. Even Visa pre-approves you $1000.

Black men too tight with the cash?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shut up. Foh with this divisive and racist dumbazz thread. The kid is not his, so if he doesn’t want to pay then he doesn’t. Doesn’t matter the amount , that’s not his responsibility... like damn. He’s not committed to taking on the responsibility, so he’s not obligated to. Nothing to argue about. Visa preapproves you? Visa is not dating someone with kids, last time I checked

Reverse the situation- I’m not giving money for his kids either. That’s on him.

Last edited:

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
Made this thread because I'm looking at that single mom $20 thread and the dudes there been arguing for 4 days. And it's not the first.

:picard: Like damn it's $20 dollars. Even Visa pre-approves you $1000.

Black men too tight with the cash?

That wasn't really the best thread to base your assessment on .It wasn't the $20 people were having issues with, it was the fact that the single mum was asking for money for her children off her bf instead of off the childrens father. I'm sure if her bf was spending that money or more on a date it'd have been nbd. It was the principle of the matter for some of the guys on that thread not the amount.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Reverse the situation- I’m not giving money for his kids either. That’s on him.
Have you dated a man with kids?

And a man should never be short on petty cash.

No, red pill men are tight with the cash, esp with aggressive women, esp single moms. It's a function of 3rd wave feminism in a shrinking neoliberal economy, not race.
We've been seeing this way before red pill ever came into play though. Should we be tight with the cash, loose with the dikk?

That wasn't really the best thread to base your assessment on .It wasn't the $20 people were having issues with, it was the fact that the single mum was asking for money for her children off her bf instead of off the childrens father. I'm sure if her bf was spending that money or more on a date it'd have been nbd. It was the principle of the matter for some of the guys on that thread not the amount.
But then why date a single mother?

Race dont determined how men treat women
Culture and social grouping plays a big part though.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We've been seeing this way before red pill ever came into play though. Should we be tight with the cash, loose with the dikk?
Red pill is just the modern term. Black men low key- high key been on this #HOH shyt since the 90's. We felt the effects of 3rd wave feminism first due to our exposure to the state. White people got it later.