Ladies, help a man whos been getting light caesars haircuts his whole life

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I recently decided I want to grow my hair out exactly how will smith has it in this photo, the only thing is besides growing it and getting the fade, I don't know how to get the top all curly like that. Can anybody help me? I know absolutely nothing about hair besides brushing it. Thanks!

5nkj7a.jpg

Just to clarify I do not want this style although they are similar. vvvvvv
rcoh9k.jpg

fVWi48
search

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's such a small picture, I can barely see it. Anyway babe, you are either gonna have curls naturally or you can kinda sorta fake it with an S curl which is just really a perm.
Oh really? On my screen its a fairly big picture. If i go the S curl route, is that something I'd have to do periodically? Thanks for the reply.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Oh really? On my screen its a fairly big picture. If i go the S curl route, is that something I'd have to do periodically? Thanks for the reply.
Yes, it's a chemical that permanently weakens bonds in your hair to loosen the texture. As your hair grows and you cut off or break off the ends, you will have to process the new growth.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You should have come to us brehs first. :ufdup:. Anyway I wouldn't use the S curl product. I remember using that product 6 years ago and it burned my scalp up. Malcolm X was right about putting chemicals in our hair when we naturally have curls.

Anyway. If you want some curls then you should use a curl sponge. I was rocking the second picture you posted and now I'm rocking the short fade Will Smith curl fade.

Edit-

Grow your hair out first. @Squirtle

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You should have come to us brehs first. :ufdup:. Anyway I wouldn't use the S curl product. I remember using that product 6 years ago and it burned my scalp up. Malcolm X was right about putting chemicals in our hair when we naturally have curls.

Anyway. If you want some curls then you should use a curl sponge. I was rocking the second picture you posted and now I'm rocking the short fade Will Smith curl fade.

Edit-

Grow your hair out first. @Squirtle

Wow, thanks breh. So this way, besides growing my hair out more, all I need is that sponge? Thats dope. +rep