Ladies of thecoli..i got a QUESTION

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I were in long term relationship with a guy, I would prefer he did most of the cooking, it's just not a chore I really like or want to be solely responsible for. I think a cookbook is a good idea, if you enjoy cooking adding a theme around courting someone is creative, imo. But I don't think knowing how to cook will make a woman be more committed or into you, unless she wants to be.

Last edited:
Daps
i like men that can cook. i have so much to do on a regular basis that if someone hooked me up with a plate, i would be very grateful

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That's awesome, I enjoy cooking and eating so it'd be really great for us to do together, get new ideas, etc. and frankly actually split the housework.

A sous chef is trying to holler and I'm interested to try his cooking. He's laying it on a bit thick but I do want the fums.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
That’s nice. I love man that can cook. Personally, I love to cook as well so it’s kind of an issue if I happen to meet a man that can actually cook. With that being said, a cookbook is an excellent idea however have options. Not just American food but like Thai, Mexican, Italian or at least food form the African diaspora

also try making a YouTube channel. Men are visual so perhaps a cooking tutorial can help you get your name out there including your cookbook

best of luck