Ladies, what's your "acceptance rate"

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Of all the men that approached you in your life, approximately what % of them actually were romantically involved with you.

Online approaches not included....

Just trying to get a ball park figure or guestimate.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
In for the elite top tier women on this board that have an acceptance rate less than 1%

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Most people lie on the internet
He said how many men have you become romantic with of ALL the men who have EVER approached you.

If 2 men a week ask for my number which I feel is low to normal, since I was 13 that would be 2500 men and I know ive touched less than 25 men so less than 1%

Nothing to do with saying youre elite top tier, men asking for your number is not a big deal at all. The security guard at Walgreens ask for your number doesnt make you think you're a bad bytch. I'm old so maybe men were/are more forward.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Women get approached so much so it would be crazy if their acceptance rate was over 1% fellas. Women could have sex every day with a new guy for their entire life ---- think about that.

I agree and can't even comprehend men that say they have slept with more than half of the women they've approached. Shyt doesn't make sense.

I think if a guy is batting between 2-5%, that's an excellent ratio.

Daps
I agree and can't even comprehend men that say they have slept with more than half of the women they've approached. Shyt doesn't make sense.

I think if a guy is batting between 2-5%, that's an excellent ratio.
Yeah that ratio makes more sense for men.