Lakers gotta trade Russell now

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wall/Beal need a worthy backup and Clarkson will gladly play both positions if necessary so he can get his touches. FO need to look into this trade......:jbhmm:

Oh, and this is a 1 star thread with some stellar WOAT posting going on right now. @Swagnificent you was a pure Kobe stan you don't even fukk with the Lakers that's why you sounding like an a$$hole with all these ridiculous moves. Only young players that should be moved (if its a good deal) is Randle and Clarkson. Warriors are a homegrown team, all that wheeling and dealing is passe especially since Dr. Buss isn't around anymore. I think that era of the Lakers went with him, this FO gotta be smart for once and make prudent moves. Boston got me jealous right now, Ainge has done a fantastic job overall with the team and with the right moves they'll be in contention for awhile. Meanwhile, cokehead and mitch did everything they could to destroy the Lakers. :why:

I fukkin hate this nikka flabgic....:wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
:snoop:

Holmes is a solid role player for Philly. Randle really isn't a starter at this time. He has to really grow in terms of BBIQ, playing off the ball on offense and defense. He's a 6th man to me till he can get better in that arena.

:mjlol: @ Randle being an all-star in a conference with KD, Davis, Boogie, Kawhi and Draymond.

Holmes has better PER 36 numbers which you seem to believe in, can shoot the 3 and blocks shots, not to mention he's a better athlete & defender than Randle. You'll catch up in a few years and talk about how you knew Holmes was good :mjlol:

Lol who is richaun Holmes