Landlord ‘set fire to apartment with six kids inside over unpaid rent’

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

A landlord allegedly set an apartment ablaze because the tenants stopped paying rent, causing the parents to toss four of their children to neighbors to save their lives.

Rafiqul Islam, 66, was enraged that his tenants would not pay rent and refused to move out of the apartment in Brooklyn, officials said. He is accused of igniting the staircase while the parents and six kids were still on the second-floor unit.

Shatfiqul Islam, who lived on the first floor, said he and his roommates woke up around 5am to screams of 'fire' and ran out of the building.

'We're all outside, and then we see they're on the roof. Like, six kids and a mother, they're all on the roof, and father,' Shatfiqul Islam, whose relationship to the suspect is unknown, told CBS New York at the time.

'They're trying to throw the kids, and tell us, "Take them, take them."'

Shatfiqul said he and his roommates caught four of the children and that their parents then jumped. Firefighters entered the building and rescued the two remaining kids, he said.

Get got by professional renters in NYC, now spend the rest of your life in the bing Indian brehs.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Read thread title & immediately got shook, one of my ex's hit me this summer cause she gotta tenant who ain't pay rent in almost 2 years & had the nerve to pull up to the crib in a new Porsche truck. Fire was the least of wha she wanted to do to these mf'ers.

Glad I got fam or close friends of fam renting my shyts cause the min I gotta find a tennant I'm selling