Lando Calrissian said the Godfather made him an offer that he had to refuse

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

That said, the star is no ordinary Hollywood alpha male. In 2019 he sparked speculation around his gender identity and sexuality after revealing that he sees himself as “feminine as well as masculine” in an Esquire interview.

"I've spent a lot of my life around gay people," says Williams. "[The late celebrated Black writer] James Baldwin, who was gay, was my dearest friend."

:dame:

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
Billy Dee just always seemed like one of the coolest black men on the planet to me. I hope I don't read anything here that changes my perception of him.
:sadcam:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Billy Dee Williams on his memoir, "What Have We Here?"​

Feb 25, 2024
The actor celebrated for romantic roles (such as in "Lady Sings the Blues") that earned him a nickname as "the Black Clark Gable," and who brought swashbuckling to his performance as Lando Calrissian in the "Star Wars" films, admits it has been easier to be someone else than to be Billy Dee Williams. He talks with Turner Classic Movies host Ben Mankiewicz about his new memoir, "What Have We Here?: Portraits of a Life," and why the 86-year-old actor has always been – all evidence to the contrary – rather shy

Daps
Reppin
St louis
W3pcUUO.jpg

From Harlem.

UKVu0t8.gif