Large Professor on Growing Up in Queens, Rapping, DJ'ing & Producing, Forming Main Source (Part 1)

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
another slept on producer...
200w.webp

Kogami

Pro
Daps

Does Large Professor still feel some type of way when it comes to not producing on It Was Written?

First at 3:12 he says Nas' second released album was I Am and then he says Illmatic, Stillmatic and Lost Tapes are his classics, while IWW doesn't even get an honorable mention.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
the thing that always struck me about this brother is the fact that he had a rakim element about him... he came into the game a grown ass man. he had to be a teenager when he wrote looking at the front door and nothing about it says adolescence at all

breaking atoms in general just exudes maturity & wisdom beyond his years. we know he's a great producer but he's a really dope emcee too

Large Pro gotta be the most hip hop'est nygga that ever lived..lol His demeanor and speech is still Golden era to the fullest.. the nygga still says Baby Pa:blessed:

I fuhkin love it.. HBD to him today as well

oh shyt no doubt yo :laff:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Large Pro gotta be the most hip hop'est nygga that ever lived..lol

His demeanor and speech is still Golden era to the fullest.. the nygga still says Baby Pa:blessed:

I fuhkin love it.. HBD to him today as well

Bro that new York accent is heavy. Even other New York rappers from that era don't talk with that tone. I cant describe it cause I'm not from NY.