Law and Order crew member got killed in real life in Brooklyn today

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Saw on the news the victim might have been selling weed on the side and the shooter might have found out his location via social media.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A lit of movie set “crew” members be doing illegal shyt on the side
I stumbled upon some movie or TV show shoot once in Manhattan years ago, the one I interacted with was some dorky white dude with glasses. Dude stopped me cause they was filming and they didn't want me in the shot even though they was filming on the other side of a large street.

Another time in Yonkers this woman was a crew member of some film shoot was bossing regular citizens around in the area.

Low key I thought the victim did something similar which rubbed some short tempered guy the wrong way and ended up getting shot. But apparently that was not the cause.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I stumbled upon some movie or TV show shoot once in Manhattan years ago, the one I interacted with was some dorky white dude with glasses. Dude stopped me cause they was filming and they didn't want me in the shot even though they was filming on the other side of a large street.

Another time in Yonkers this woman was a crew member of some film shoot was bossing regular citizens around in the area.

Low key I thought the victim did something similar which rubbed some short tempered guy the wrong way and ended up getting shot. But apparently that was not the cause.
None of that would probably get them shot chilling in their vehicle

This was a hit