Lebron and Kobe fans (and stans), let’s make peace

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
We have two men who have revolutionized the sport and have accomplished accolades most legends dream of.

Although both players play a different brand of basketball, they are extremely effective and succesful in their own respective rights.

Honestly, we will always be biased with our opinions, but that’s just what humans have been programmed with, “human nature”.

We should transcend above slandering someone because we have our own personal favorites, we should be allowed to appreciate greatness without any negativity or measuring stick being applied to every player.

I guess debating is just a past time/ hobby for some of us.

Lebron is great in his own right, he is the ultimate 2k-created-player, but in real life.

In his career he has been an extremely solid defender, prolific chase-down blocker, talented rebounder, gifted passer, phenomenal fastbreak magician, and he has a higher fg% within 3 feet of the basket than most legendary big men.

Kobes my guy though. Injury after injury the man kept performing, sacrificing his body, NOT FOR THE LAKERS, NOT FOR THE NBA, NOT FOR KOBE, FOR LOS ANGELES. He gave us his ALL. Kobe was never 100% (still played through every injury,) for more than half of his career.

Freshman year of high school we was working on the 2 peat. By sophomore year we was waiting for the next parade down figueroa and yelling 3PEEEAT all throughout school. Everyone in LA had Laker flags waving off their windows, crowds gathered at corners and intersections in droves, EVERYWHERE! Celebrating, honking, dapping each other up, happy, peaceful (well with each other at least because cars were flipped :D) Those moments were priceless. All the high fives and stupid celebratory dances me and my cousins did when kobe came thru in the clutch. Callin someone on the phone (like we used to before) and geeking or “awwwing” in the last 2 minutes. (Everybody got someone they go to when something sports related happens) It was just those feelings and emotions, that happy, joyful bliss that will always propel my bias towards Kobe.

But Lebron has been a super-phenom since high school, and my respect goes to him for what he’s done for basketball fans, on and off the court. It aint easy being the face of the league for so long, idc for personal favorite player lists anymore.

A toast for the peace

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Need more threads like these:ehh:

The way he was out there calm, cool, collected chewing that gum,

Young Gawd :wow:

That shot he hit at 4:00 mark was my favorite kobe shot (falling out of bounds, although he didn’t go out of bounds on this one, he used to)

Seeing Mark Madsen cheesing and pointing at kobe

Ahhhhhh the memories :ahh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif