“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
not how it works.. Floyd had to pay Manny Pacquaio $5M for alleging he used steroids back in 2010.
Floyd said he did steroids.
There is a difference when you say allegedly or if you say it as a joke and the intent isn't malicious.

Typically with public figures you have to prove it was knowingly malicious and you have to show damages

I doubt LeBron can meet both hurdles.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Floyd said he did steroids.
There is a difference when you say allegedly or if you say it as a joke and the intent isn't malicious.

Typically with public figures you have to prove it was knowingly malicious and you have to show damages

I doubt LeBron can meet both hurdles.

What damages did Manny show that found Floyd liable?

im not sayin LeBron will sue, but I will bet his team would like into it.... that's some foul shyt to insinuate by KG.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

im not sayin LeBron will sue, but I will bet his team would like into it.... that's some foul shyt to insinuate by KG.
I mean LeBron has been linked to that shyt and we know they don't like each other.

That said there is wide attitude you have in talking about public figures and in this segment I'm sure KGs lawyers would get him to say it was a joke and clearly not taken as a literal statement and etc

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Maybe lebron is the only human in the history of sports who hasn’t slowed down his production

:mjlol:

I knew what time it was with this nikka when he took that abrupt “2-week” refresher when he first came back to Cleveland and came back faster than ever :russ:

I remember that lol. Had me like :ohhh: when he had that chase down block and 2 weeks prior he looked like he was breaking down

Mars

Superstar
Daps
What's so funny is that there have been rumors in the past of Jordan/Kobe being linked to PED usage..but some of you just want to focus on Lebron.

Kobe took trips to Germany......
Jordan's trainer Tim Grover........

I believe many NBA players used steroids in the 90's

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
What's so funny is that there have been rumors in the past of Jordan/Kobe being linked to PED usage..but some of you just want to focus on Lebron.

Kobe took trips to Germany......
Jordan's trainer Tim Grover........

I believe many NBA players used steroids in the 90's
This the Coli breh...

Bron hate is basically a foundation of this forum. :yeshrug:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I wouldn’t doubt he’s been on a mix of PEDs throughout his career but I’d say the same for most top tier athletes.

Yall really think Kobe came back from Germany a 100% with that new knee naturally in an offseason too right.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I kinda believe he and D Wade were on it.. especially D Wade with that suspect jaw of his we just all ignored.

The jaw tumor is very suspect. You'll never see Bron without that beard again, can't show that scar.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I doubt they sue. Chael Sonnen said wilder stuff last year and never got sued.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't see the point in taking PEDs when he's scared to even shoot the ball consistently.

Not saying it's 100 not possible, because I know it is.

But he's been the same player since high school.

Why risk using gear when you won't even drive to the cup?
Just to maintain your body.

There's tons of guys in amateur sports that start hopping on TRT as soon as they get in their 30's (too young for most people IMO) to preserve their body, recover faster, have more energy, etc.

Also, a lot of times you're advised to be on certain things for life once you start. TRT is definitely that way.

I wouldn't think Lebron would still be on PEDs at his age out of some crazy desire to be the best athlete in the game anymore. I'd think he's want to be on them for his body to feel as good and optimized as possible. At the very least with testosterone.