“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
WowThere is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this
Bron is on PEDs. And I’m saying this as a Bron fan. Compare Vince Carter at 39 to LeBron at 39.
Bron also has GOAT genetics, combine that with PEDs and he’ll probably still be dropping 15+ PPG at 45 years old. :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You can almost look at a player and tell if he on that juice.

Players like Paul Pierce and Tim Duncan definitely were not on it. It makes me place Duncan higher on my GOAT list. Kobe is another one that was natural.

In sports like basketball, steroid use usually makes your game look ugly and stiff

Bron's genetics are like nothing we have seen. I knew he was gonna have a lot of muscle mass just by watching him before his rookie season, but not to this extent at damn near 40

Wade on the other hand got that PED jaw lol

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Bron is on PEDs. And I’m saying this as a Bron fan. Compare Vince Carter at 39 to LeBron at 39.

What is this?

1. Lebron's physical build is different from Carter's.

2. Lebron has always been dedicated to his career unlike Vince was...Vince went through the motions for a couple of years in Toronto.

3. Lebron spends millions a year on his body

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What is this?

1. Lebron's physical build is different from Carter's.

2. Lebron has always been dedicated to his career unlike Vince was...Vince went through the motions for a couple of years in Toronto.

3. Lebron spends millions a year on his body

They were both explosive at the beginning of their career.

None of that matters. You produce less test and cells break down as you age. You think a 39 year old could be stronger and faster than most 23 years old athletes naturally ? :skip:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this
:mjlol: what in the fukk does Michael Jordan have to do with this bro, tell me