“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched Bron since the day he entered the league. If he comes out and says he was on roids tomorrow he still the greatest player of his generation and 2 all time.
Nope! You know it won't play out like that. If he ever took PEDS, then he better take it to his grave and make sure whoever knows is paid well enough to keep their mouths closed. Lebron and the game would suffer tremendously if this came out to be true. The NBA has backed him ever since day one, so they would suffer for possibly knowing this behind the scenes. Bron is a black athlete after all.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DrrYCoRV4AAPZHr.jpg

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Its always funny when I come on thia forum and read comments by nikkas who knows ZERO about a subject just start talking lol

"You can just look at an athlete and know when they taking roids"

Do y'all nikkas actually know what steroids do lol.

I think LeBron is on some cutting edge chit, but I don't think it's illegal. The ratio from cost to benefit isn't enough to do it.

It's not like cycling where a specific drug has a benefit to you and everyone's is on it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Bron has started to breakdown physically since becoming a Laker.
what a dumb post. the man has played more minutes than anyone in history. 21 years. 39 years old. and will reach 40k pts in a few games. wade was cooked less than a decade in

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this
shyt flows like a courtroom rebuttal