“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Lol everybody was on that Balco back in the day, athletes, entertainers, actors, etc. That shyt was pure magic and hellllllla expensive.

The documentary was dope too

I started taking Zinc, Magnesium, b6/12 a few months ago...
I had no idea it was a well known vitamin stack :ohhh:

ive been feeling a lot better too

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this
lol you take this shyt way too seriously. Come up for air, you on Bron's dikk way too much.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've watched Bron since the day he entered the league. If he comes out and says he was on roids tomorrow he still the greatest player of his generation and 2 all time.
:laugh:

The NBA would see an influx of purist talking point bullshyt like the MLB around this topic if Bron got outed for using PEDs. MJ, Kobe and Steph stans would have all the ammunition needed to forever put Bron further down the list. NBA legends would also be on board completely downplaying his longevity if that shyt came out

:mjlol:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Most athletes are using PEDs. The NBA, NFL and MLB drug testing is a joke.

furthermore, I'm convinced that if lebron tested positive for being on the juice, the NBA would, squash the story and prevent it from EVER getting out. they not gonna expose the face of the league like the MLB did barry bonds.

Last edited:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
You can almost look at a player and tell if he on that juice.

Players like Paul Pierce and Tim Duncan definitely were not on it. It makes me place Duncan higher on my GOAT list. Kobe is another one that was natural.

In sports like basketball, steroid use usually makes your game look ugly and stiff

Bron's genetics are like nothing we have seen. I knew he was gonna have a lot of muscle mass just by watching him before his rookie season, but not to this extent at damn near 40

Wade on the other hand got that PED jaw lol
Let Bron shave his Matte-Black painted beard too you'll see :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Guilty…Sentenced to Life :oHumad:

Life lifeeee, Life Lifeeeee,

woooahhh how did the ticket get Lifeeee

full