“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

2legit

All Star
Daps
You can almost look at a player and tell if he on that juice.
No you cant. This man is Nook Logan. He got caught taking steroids. He hit a total of 2 Home Runs in his career. Does he look like a steroids user?

dec-17-2007-new-york-ny-usa-nook-logan-is-one-of-89-players-named-in-the-mitchell-commission.jpg

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I started taking Zinc, Magnesium, b6/12 a few months ago...
I had no idea it was a well known vitamin stack :ohhh:

ive been feeling a lot better too

I might have to add zinc and magnesium to the rotation, been hearing great things from the streets 👀

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You can almost look at a player and tell if he on that juice.

Players like Paul Pierce and Tim Duncan definitely were not on it. It makes me place Duncan higher on my GOAT list. Kobe is another one that was natural.

In sports like basketball, steroid use usually makes your game look ugly and stiff

Bron's genetics are like nothing we have seen. I knew he was gonna have a lot of muscle mass just by watching him before his rookie season, but not to this extent at damn near 40

Wade on the other hand got that PED jaw lol
That's not how this works.
Funny part is folks juicing the most look like Antoine Walker.

The steroids/ped game is funny they help but it's also genetic how you respond. Some of the most elite have the genetic lottery of being hyper responders.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No you cant. This man is Nook Logan. He got caught taking steroids. He hit a total of 2 Home Runs in his career. Does he look like a steroids user?

dec-17-2007-new-york-ny-usa-nook-logan-is-one-of-89-players-named-in-the-mitchell-commission.jpg
:mjlol:People assume PEDs are just steroids that make you bigger/stronger. I think Bron is most likely TRT to maintain his strength and muscle mass, and something to help his endurance and recovery/ability to heal.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

Some of the NBA players who have been caught juicing are hardly ones you would think of by looking at their bodies.

Matt Geiger, Don McLean, Hedo Turkoglu.

Chuck Nevitt said he used steroids. Look at him:

tallest-NBA-players-Chuck-Nevitt_original.jpg

I went to a James Toney fight in San Jose. I have a more impressive physique than he and his opponent did. They were fat. But both of them tested positive for roids.

Toney also tested positive for roids for the Ruiz fight, looking like this.

tyh33g.jpg

Toney-Ruiz-Ed-Mulholland.jpg

Last edited: