“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You can almost look at a player and tell if he on that juice.

Players like Paul Pierce and Tim Duncan definitely were not on it. It makes me place Duncan higher on my GOAT list. Kobe is another one that was natural.

In sports like basketball, steroid use usually makes your game look ugly and stiff

Bron's genetics are like nothing we have seen. I knew he was gonna have a lot of muscle mass just by watching him before his rookie season, but not to this extent at damn near 40

Wade on the other hand got that PED jaw lol
RIP and no dis but didn't Kobe get absolutely jacked in one offseason to where it looked like he was an easy 15 to 20 pounds bigger. And I know some will say Mike got bigger too so Kobe was following his idol. But Mike got bigger over a number of years it seemed. Kobe looked like he went from 190 to 220 in 3 months.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I find it odd how every time people bring up PED throughout NBA history they always mention Bron but skip over the guys from the 90's/2000's when PED usage was at it's peak...There are players who've had incredible body transformations/had a high volume of muscle who never get called out for PED usage, why not?

sddefault.jpg

71-250lb-david-robinson-v0-z2zq31geqehc1.jpeg

HipMrAvg5A35F_TYrvsqIDlSvHDslBHLNL15EV-LyO0.jpg

Giannis-Antetokounmpo-Transformation.jpg

Lebron looks more natural than any of the above players...Shyt, Jordan had bigger biceps than Lebron.

d6c68b135c50a45028c2b6.77151133_.jpg
This guy said "90's/2000s", yet includes 29-year old Giannis for agenda purposes :dead:

Just a hypocritical and an unhinged group:russ:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This guy said "90's/2000s", yet includes 29-year old Giannis for agenda purposes :dead:

Just a hypocritical and an unhinged group:russ:

There's also a 2nd sentence where I say...

"There are players who've had incredible body transformations/a high volume of muscle who never get called out for PED usage, why not?"

...Giannis is one of those people

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron is on PEDs. And I’m saying this as a Bron fan. Compare Vince Carter at 39 to LeBron at 39.
Bron also has GOAT genetics, combine that with PEDs and he’ll probably still be dropping 15+ PPG at 45 years old. :wow:
Peds don’t give you long lasting productivity, it only lasts a short time before you start feeling the after effects

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this
:umad:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
KG gotta cut it out with the Lord shyt now :comeon:. I don’t see Pierce up there talking about Blood or relli.
I sent my homegirl a clip of KG, and she said her husband (who’s from the west side of Chicago) hooped with KG before and he was exactly the same way back when, talking bout “lord this, lord that.”

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I sent my homegirl a clip of KG, and she said her husband (who’s from the west side of Chicago) hooped with KG before and he was exactly the same way back when, talking bout “lord this, lord that.”
Didn’t he move out there his senior year of HS? He’s really in deep like that lol?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There is absolutely no proof whatsoever or credible evidence linking lebron to PED usage but watch how the same people who were outraged about jordan team mates telling their sides of the stories are okay with such irresponsible talk like this

kenan-thompson-surprised.gif

There actually, literally, is. But that’s neither here nor there

As a fan of both Jordan and Bron it’s downright disgusting how this shyt has been reduced to yet another jay vs Nas childish ass discoruse. Any less then positive story about Bron must be a ‘Jordan Stan’ and vice versa. How the fukk old are you nggas

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
kenan-thompson-surprised.gif

There actually, literally, is. But that’s neither here nor there

As a fan of both Jordan and Bron it’s downright disgusting how this shyt has been reduced to yet another jay vs Nas childish ass discoruse. Any less then positive story about Bron must be a ‘Jordan Stan’ and vice versa. How the fukk old are you nggas
Please link the credible evidence showing lebron used PEDS not circumstantial or conjecture, link verifiable facts.
''Federal authorities told ESPN that they found no evidence to suggest that Alexander or Mims gave PEDs to athletes – including LeBron, but because of his association with the pair, James was also looked int''
So why would the FBI and prosecutors lie and cover up for lebron?