Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
KG still mad Bron completely punked him and the Celtics :mjlol:

hahaha_medium-thumb-279x245-73324.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Celtics literally STARTED the super team shyt nikka :laff: :laff: :laff:

That's a false narrative. Allen was acquired in a trade. KG was acquired in a trade. There was no banana boat meetups and shyt like that.

If the Celtics "created the super team" by your definition then the Lakers actually really created it with Wilt, Baylor and West

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That's a false narrative. Allen was acquired in a trade. KG was acquired in a trade. There was no banana boat meetups and shyt like that.

If the Celtics "created the super team" by your definition then the Lakers actually really created it with Wilt, Baylor and West
fukk outta here

The Celtics STARTED the super team Era

Get over it. They got their title then got whooped on afterwards then that was the end of their chapter:russ:

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Get over it. They got their title then got whooped on afterwards

So this right here tells me you didn't actually watch basketball during this time period. After the Celtics won the title in 2007-08 season they followed up the next year by having the best record in the league all the way up until KG hurt his knee. KG ended up missing the rest of the season and the entire playoffs.

After the knee injury KG was never the same player. He never made another All-NBA team again. Your narrative is false. :umad:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
So this right here tells me you didn't actually watch basketball during this time period. After the Celtics won the title in 2007-08 season they followed up the next year by having the best record in the league all the way up until KG hurt his knee. KG ended up missing the rest of the season and the entire playoffs.

After the knee injury KG was never the same player. He never made another All-NBA team again. Your narrative is false. :umad:
They won 1 title and nothing after that clown

fukk....outta...here!!! Would coulda shoulda ass muthafukka lol

:camby:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You got high school kids on TIK TOK posting videos about taking PEDs. These dudes aren't even athletes at times...just kids wanting to get big in the gym.

If we had a chance to bet on Lebron being 100% natural his entire career and the prize was 1 million....no one in this thread is betting on him being 100% drug free.

NBA would never let his drug use get exposed tho.

People Idolize these people to a point we think they are beyond reproach. But realistically if you are that human in that situation to make an impact on future generations and everyone has the same opportunity essentially you are playing on equal ground. I'e considered what it means but i'm unfortunately too moral but is it immoral really, if you are a non athlete to get on this stuff? I'd think the major thing would be side effects like hormonal imbalances and sterility issues but guys like D wade and Bron sorted that shyt out by having Kids early, getting it out the way and not having much going on after that.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Everyone is on the juice. People think it’s to get bigger and stronger. No, they’re on the juice for recovery. These guys aren’t tired enough in their 30s for the amount of games they play.

Spencer Dinwiddie isn't :whew:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I cannot remember the sport i was a watching. But the winner was being followed by the camera. They hadn't even looked like they had just done full maximum effort like 30 secs earlier. Looked more like they had just did a warm down and the other competitors were laying on the ground coughing up lungs looking on verge of a heart attack.
FuHewXKWYAAEIkc.jpg