Lebron On Kyrie: “I was ready to give him the keys”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yea but anybody that watched the team knows that is simply not true, and its part of the reason bron got blatt and his system the fukk outta there. you cant tell me with a straight face Bron desired to and did run the show on and off the court for the cavs. there's a reason kyrie wanted out. when has Bron EVER played off-ball consistently? he refuses to play off-ball mainly cause he wants his assists, he not an off-ball shooter, and is reluctant to play in the post. Its really that simple, and I have no reason to believe he would change in la. I dont know why ppl are so worked up about some laker fans not being interested in a 34 year old hi-jacking the franchise when the best players on the team are like 20. timeline doesnt fit, and Lakers would be better off with PG/boogie etc,
Kyrie had the ball in his hands more than bron :comeon:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

full

kevin_durant__second_by_r3dtheballer_designs-d6hztm8.jpg

Well this post was stupid:russ::mjlol::lolbron:
Should I post the convient Lebron leg cramps vs San Antonio or the games he was shaking like booty meat in every 4th quarter against Dallas:mjgrin:...
Get that hate outchea heart and live in the present..
Ain’t no championship this year bih:mjgrin:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
talk about give him the keys when said player is the actual sole reason why you got a championship FO DA LAN.

art barr

:childplease:

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

Well this post was stupid:russ::mjlol::lolbron:
Should I post the convient Lebron leg cramps vs San Antonio or the games he was shaking like booty meat in every 4th quarter against Dallas:mjgrin:...
Get that hate outchea heart and live in the present..

we talking lebron and durant so I gave you lebron vs durant:youngsabo:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:childplease:

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

we talking lebron and durant so I gave you lebron vs durant:youngsabo:

If not for Kyrie averaging 30+ down 3-1, there is no title and those number don't mean a damn thing.
Only number that would matter is another big ass capital L in the loss column.
as far as the finals are concerned, for bron, if there is no kyrie.

Post kyrie's number in games 567, if you wanna be petty. As you not even telling the full narrative.

maxresdefault.jpg

still looking for the actual game six and seven comparison to squelch your misleading graphic. As you have to know how misleading it is to post what you posted. As it is not indicative of the real full narrative.

Art Barr

Last edited: