Lebron Purchases New $40M Mansion in Beverly Hills

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Unless he plans on sell his homes, this is for his children giving them generational wealth:wow:. LeBron is Black Excellence :salute:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Props to them but can Bronny make the league from living in this type of luxury all his life? I know sons of former players make the league but this is that opulent ostentatious type shyt

What does Lebron's money have to do with Bronny?I'm sure Bronny wants to stamp his own name and his own niche. People gotta stop living and depending on mom and dad. OH my dad's rich Let me just be lazy and mooch off him. I can't believe people have that mindset.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
What does Lebron's money have to do with Bronny?I'm sure Bronny wants to stamp his own name and his own niche. People gotta stop living and depending on mom and dad. OH my dad's rich Let me just be lazy and mooch off him. I can't believe people have that mindset.
That's why he goes by Bronny and not LeBron Jr

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You lot are doing yourselves a disservice if you think the only fuel needed to make it to the top is your adversity or wanting to escape poverty.

Clearly Lebron wasnt just about escaping poverty. Not sure how anyone can know his story and think that. He wanted greatness. And Basketball was his love.