Legendary Michigan coach Bo Schembechler's son says dad knew doctor molested him

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ohio State Investigation Finds Former Doctor Richard Strauss Sexually Abused At Least 177 Students, Including 153 Student-Athletes, from 1979 to 1998

Ohio State University abuse scandal - Wikipedia

I think most of these football power programs went through these sick stuff with their doctors and had coverups during those eras. Feel sorry for the victims :francis:.

interesting that the Nassar story in regards to MSU was national news and talked about for days while the OSU story was barely mentioned. This Michigan story is already getting more coverage than the OSU guy too it seems

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This could end up being close to a billion dollar settlement. 800 victims...and that's not even counting the countless amount who haven't said anything. Because typically with sexual assault, especially male victims...most never say anything. We're one major player coming out away from the barn door being broken down.

The thing that can't be over stated is the mental blow this is to UM. There's not a more arrogant university in this nation, academically or athletically. It oozes out of Ann Arbor. Leaders and best. Bo teaching everyone about leadership. His name is gonna be taken off everything when this is over, and his statue will be taken down. And I'm sure some will yell "cancel culture" but...this is decades of abuse swept under the rug. If you couldn't protect children and young men who you were pledged to take care of...how can you EVER be considered a leader or role model?

Bo, the aura of leadership and being better...that's literally all Michigan has left. We don't win the Big Ten, we don't compete for national titles, we don't even go to the playoff. This is all we got. This is going to tank the brand for a long time, and force them to bring an outsider in to fix it. Harbaugh likely gone after the season regardless.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Matt Schembechler, 62, said he was sexually molested by Anderson when he was 10 years old, within a year of when his adopted father was hired to coach the Wolverines and his family moved to Ann Arbor. Matt said Anderson fondled him and did "an anal probe" when he visited the doctor for a sports physical prior to joining the peewee football team. According to Matt, when he shared those details with Bo, the coach told him he didn't want to hear about it and then got physically violent with both Matt and his mother.

"That was the first time he closed-fist punched me," Matt told ESPN. "It knocked me all the way across the kitchen."

Holy fukking shyt, that might be the single worst abuse-coverage story I've ever heard.

Closed-fist punch your 10yo son and beat your wife cause you want to protect the team doctor THAT MOLESTED YOUR SON!!!!