Let’s talk about how DL Hugley only mad at Kanye cause he didn’t push Hilary and biden

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when does DL take the side of some home wrecking crackhead cac over a black man ? Oh but Kanye told people Hilary and biden were trash so I guess he ain’t black anymore

DL one of the biggest celebrity democrat shills out there

I guarantee Kanye could’ve said and done all the crazy shyt he’s done over the past years but as long as he said vote Hilary or vote biden , DL would have no issue with him

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is the escalation of conflict.

DL Hughley's first statements were not wrong. What's going on isn't funny. If you were a father, you would want to put your foot on his neck. Kanye needs to recognise that when you remove the humor that comes from a public spectacle, that is what people see.

Now from Kanye's point of view... The worst thing to do is get involved in domestic disputes. All people can see when they're emotional and immature is their side of the story. You get involved from the outside, you need to pick your words carefully or run the risk of getting swung on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It is the escalation of conflict.

DL Hughley's first statements were not wrong. What's going on isn't funny. If you were a father, you would want to put your foot on his neck. Kanye needs to recognise that when you remove the humor that comes from a public spectacle, that is what people see.

Now from Kanye's point of view... The worst thing to do is get involved in domestic disputes. All people can see when they're emotional and immature is their side of the story. You get involved from the outside, you need to pick your words carefully or run the risk of getting swung on.

The problem is that the hypocrisy coming from DL Hughley is that he didn't have that same smoke and energy in defending his daughter when she told him that she was sexually assaulted by someone that he knew and liked. It's one of those situations in how are you going to speak on someone's businesses when aren't handling things with your own.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So this is all about politicas, left vs right. :comeon:

Kanye embarrassed himself, his brand and whomever thought he was sane all for Trump.:scust:

His support of Trump did more damage to wider society than a separation from Kim which is a private domestic issue.
When he goes on national TV and uses his fame to try convince Black youth to back a senile neo nazi ofcourse D.L should take issue with it..:gucci:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is all about politicas, left vs right. :comeon:

Kanye embarrassed himself, his brand and whomever thought he was sane all for Trump.:scust:

His support of Trump did more damage to wider society than a separation from Kim which is a private domestic issue.
When he goes on national TV and uses his fame to try convince Black youth to back a senile neo nazi ofcourse D.L should take issue with it..:gucci:
Kanye did no damage nobody voted for Trump cause of Kanye , he shytting on a black man with mental issues for not being as much of a shill as he is for his white democrat masters

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
The problem is that the hypocrisy coming from DL Hughley is that he didn't have that same smoke and energy in defending his daughter when she told him that she was sexually assaulted by someone that he knew and liked. It's one of those situations in how are you going to speak on someone's businesses when aren't handling things with your own.

and this nikka got the nerve :gucci:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye was cool when he said bush jr don’t care about black people but now he criticized dems he’s out of the cult

and none of what I’m saying to say I agree with Kanye I’ve said on here i dislike him promoting Trump and more than that saying slavery is a choice but I’m consistent , dL like I said if Kanye said vote Hilary he could’ve still said slavery is a choice and this shill DL wouldn’t care

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
OP, you're so transparent, it isn't nuanced to half-assedly support a party strictly for rednecks, zionists and trust fund babies like the GOP just because the Dems are a bunch of incramentalist neoliberals

How do y'all waste braincells keeping track of mentally ill, rich fakkits like Kanye? WTF does DL Hugley have to do with this now? :mindblown:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, you're so transparent, it isn't nuanced to half-assedly support a party strictly for rednecks, zionists and trust fund babies like the GOP just because the Dems are a bunch of incramentalist neoliberals

How do y'all waste braincells keeping track of mentally ill, rich fakkits like Kanye? WTF does DL Hugley have to do with this now? :mindblown:
I don’t agree with him but whatever the dude has mental issues, I prefer dems to rethugs but dems are still one hundred percent garbage , and under biden they have been even worse than typical neoliberal incrementalism but that’s not even the point , point is DL is a shill and getting involved in this for no Reason

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op is a CAC/Republican troll. Mad obvious using “democratic shill”, who talks like that?
Yep, It’s been quite apparent on this forum and in the comments on social media for quite sometime. These people will boil everything down to be a democratic shill or a liberal. It’s like anybody who doesn’t agree with them or any problem in society they will automatically point the finger and say democratic shill/liberal. You can’t even argue with them on factors of a situation bc that’s their go to tactic to stir up controversy or deflect from the specifics. They all sound the same. You see Kanye use the same language as well.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

:mindblown: