Let's be real... CYCLOPS is the most MACKISH member of the X-men.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No lies told.

But just for fun… is Tony Stark winning or losing in this picture?
xmen2021026-invim2022010-connected-1686856279898.jpg

:pachaha: @Scott with Jean by his side in the background with the :birdman: face.

“I’m onto another telepath. You can have this one”
d05jg1l_d.webp

Unless they’re still doing the whole thruple thing with Logan… which makes NO sense considering their established characters.

At the risk of getting canceled, I’ve gotta be honest and admit that I never bought into the whole “Iceman is gay” reveal either. That makes sense for a character like Northstar who was gay from the jump, but the way all of that was handled with Iceman just came off as out of nowhere, forced, and totally contradicting a half a century worth of the character’s established history. Dude was possessed by a telepath in the 90s (Emma Frost) and she never picked up on those thoughts? The whole thing is a retcon, plain and simple. If you like and enjoy that change, then cool, you do you. :hubie: Agree or disagree with that lifestyle, that’s not a free pass to mistreat anybody. But a retcon is still a retcon.
You marrying a bytch that invited the nikka she was bussing it open for to your wedding? Cant call that a win chief. Not in my book. She probably fukking Scott in the Astral Plane while she walking the aisle in that very moment. :mjlol:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
not only was Cyclops fukking these hoes

he was seeding up their clones too