Lets be real, the LGBTBBQVC community is behind all the Marshall Mathers slander. A lot of downlow n1ggaz on this site.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:mjtf: Eminem shouted out the trannies on this song cause Trump banned them from the military. He’s got no beef with them. This song is horrible though.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Fam just admit you fell for the Interscope Kool-Aid. He was never that good,
"My Name Is" and "Real Slim Shady" are fun party songs, everything else is, has been, and always will be wack.

Art Barr

Also Eminem and the gays settled all their beef back when him and Elton John did a duet

Art barr

Mega

Superstar
Daps
"My Name Is" and "Real Slim Shady" are fun party songs, everything else is, has been, and always will be wack.

Art Barr

Also Eminem and the gays settled all their beef back when him and Elton John did a duet

Art barr
Stan was only song that I fk'ed with.
Other than that. Em's music straight basura. :camby:

Last edited:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Why would they slander one of their own?

It's going to be funny in a couple of years when he decides officially come out:sas2:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Eminem is not only trash, but has become one of the “founding fathers” if you let a lot of people tell it. Clark Kent was just on Maths show talking about how no one does their research about the pillars/foundations, and it’s prevalent in the way that people nowadays actually talk about Eminem like he is on Rushmore. He opened up the culture to a lot of gentrification, and definitely helped expand the fan base of rap, but, for every 10 fans he “created”, 9 of them have done nothing but hurt or abandon the culture, and 10 out of 10 of them dot know the difference between rap and hip hop.