Let's discuss how women go out of their way to drive us over the edge. This topic is for men who been in relationships. Incels, STAY OUT!!!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I don't deal with women who would blatantly disrespect me like that!! That's out!!

Gotta establish boundaries from jump!

Speaking for myself, I am in a peaceful relationship. We both want peace and established an environment that is based on peace. We got too many important things going on our lives to not have peace.

Speaking for myself, once again.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Breh its no different than being stuck in a job. Not you specifically but some of yall are acting abit holier than thou when it comes to this. If i looked on your instagram right now I guarantee you have two or three friends going thru hell right now but can't take the time to find better or just be alone.

Some people dont have the freedom to put themselves first. Some people have kids or even debt tied up in their girl. Now could it be me at this point in my life? No, but i certainly understand how it could get to that point.

Yall nikkas never watched the Godfather Part 2? You think Michael wanted to smack his bytch? He went bad.

I know the types of nyggas that are in those types of relationships personally,and what they all have in common is Both them Toxic...it takes two.mental health plays a huge part also.

Nyggas like Joe Budden will ALWAYS have an issue in his relationship cause of the personality he has,and he bags chicks that are just as toxic

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I have found that indifference to matters really does a number on aggressive women.

What you need to do is calmly state what the disrespectful action is, that you're not tolerating it and walk away. Then the hard part is no contact.

If you do get back, state that any disrespect will lead to the end of the relationship. And keep to your word. No big argument, no back and forth, no paragraph texts.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have a lot to say about this :mjgrin:

LOOK--

I been hit by multiple women and either stayed or left em. One day a chick hit me and I tagged her back. And every since then I let em all know not to cross that line.

But over some shyt she said or did? Eh, not even worth it even if it was foul.

Take your energy elsewhere. Everyone is human and hurt people attract and hurt people.

But I aint ashamed to say it, man or woman, make it physical and its on. But that's because I decided to take a lot of shyt and be a people pleaser long enough that I snapped.

And even with that, it aint worth your freedom. So the lesson is, dont get caught up. Get a girl cousin or a coworker that hates her to rock her ass. Where im from and where im at folks will do it for a bag. Of whatever.

Allegedly.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
This has never been a problem for me because it is always established early that I can and will leave at the first sign of bullshyt. I’m a nice guy but I do not okay. I don’t do the have a big fight, say some terrible things then kiss and make up. I will never talk to you again. I never lowered myself to that stupidness. You do need to have a lot of patience though and truly feel like you are too much of a prize to deal with the bullshyt…damn near narcissist.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
:wow: Love this discourse.
With age comes wisdom i suppose. I have seen enough of life to be able to observe patterns of behavior across different spectrums of people. Been to my share of support groups. Having to grow up without a lot of guidance i learned the game in real time on the field. L induced trauma aside experience is a great teacher. :ehh:

:mjcry: