Lets Revisit Yokozuna sonning Hulk Hogan to Bolivian

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats Vince and his constantly trying to bury Hogan's existence..he was hellbent on killing Hogan off in any way possible...he thought they could outdo Hogan/Andre but Lex Luger is and always was a scrub (especially in WWE).. Yoko vs Hogan could have potentially been good though..Hogan's revenge...but Yoko vs Bret Hart was more fun to watch because Bret's the underdog.
Lack of 'roids and bad haircuts sunk Luger in the E. Late 80s through early 90s, Luger was a huge monster with a great look. He got to the E with that strip mall SuperCuts haircut, big head. and ripped up skinny body (skinny in relative terms). Nevermind the force-fed patriotic angle. He would have been golden with just "I'm Lex and I'm here to prove my strength".

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lack of 'roids and bad haircuts sunk Luger in the E. Late 80s through early 90s, Luger was a huge monster with a great look. He got to the E with that strip mall SuperCuts haircut, big head. and ripped up skinny body (skinny in relative terms). Nevermind the force-fed patriotic angle. He would have been golden with just "I'm Lex and I'm here to prove my strength".
The patriotic angle never seemed slightly believable coming from Luger.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I mean... it is Luger :russ:

But it didn't really fit him. I think he hated being a face.
And it was pretty stupid to have him knocking cats out cold with a metal bionic forearm as a face. They should’ve just stopped mentioning the forearm thing when he turned face.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lex luger is ass and the shirts still dont fit!