Let's see your tattoos! Pics or STFU

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm ready to ink myself up. I've always wanted tattoos, but I was hesitant because to my medium to dark skin tone. I've waited almost ten years, so I know I want one. Feel free to discuss the style you think shows the best on our skin. Recommend artists. And post pics of work you like and don't like.

Don't be a hater, this thread is about appreciating our skin and traditions that go back more than 4000 years. I'd like African hieroglyphics tattoos on me. I haven't seen anyone with the ones I want.

I want a sun disc above a small ankh with four lines on the base of the ankh. I'd like that placed vertically on my forearm. I want to get thug life tatted on my chest because I was raised on Pac. I feel closer to him than anyone else.

I'm heavy into reading hieroglyphics right now. I didn't know they were explaining scientific theories with pictures. It's opened my eyes to how intelligent ancient Africans were.

akhenaten-sun-disc.jpg

c6c910ac3c1d0db91dcc057135fc3ef8.jpg

The hate you give little infants fukks everybody. I want to get nikka on my chest too. I remember being an orphan and hearing Pac say, "never ignorant about getting goals accomplished." I really come from the bottom. No family. No nothing. Tupac spoke for and empowered me.

I'm moving into the adult phase of my life and I need that love. I believe words and phrases are magical. God said let there be light. I don't need anybody because I've always been alone. So I want to wear the symbols that have kept me alive on my body.

Please do not reply without posting a picture. I will ask the mods to delete any hateful negative comments. This thread is about love not hate.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Alright, so I'm going on a skate date with a girl and we're getting matching tattoos. I'm going to thug life on my chest over my heart and girl power on the other side. All my closest friends and mentors have been women. I wouldn't be shyt without the girls I've had around me. Girls can be so fukking mean, but they're observant. When they're honest with me they improve me. Lol even if they're roasting me in the process. Men hold grudges and are haters for the most part. I'd love to have five daughters.

Thug life means a lot to me. I didn't have a dad or a positive male role model in my life. I used to pretend Kobe Bryant and Tupac were my dads. I gotta get thug life and 24/8 tatted on me.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to get a sleeve.....maybe a neck tat ....well see...how the future goes...I want a angel on my neck and a sleeve of something dope....something about triumph and sorrow....real poetic...well see tho

Last edited: