Let’s talk about dreams

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You ever sit back in amazement at the detail and creativity of your dreams?

My dreams tend to be very vivid with detailed settings, lots of people, full ass conversations and shyt…

Had a dream the other day that I was in a combination hotel and university that was all within a big ass skyscraper. I remember riding the glass elevator and seeing the skyline and reflections off of the skyscraper.

shyt was beautiful and SO detailed. I’m thinking like “damn, I have this level of creativity locked inside of me?:why:

Shout out to @Remote

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I usually dont dream at all , but I went throught a phase where I kept dreaming about an Atomic bomb going off in NYC ( I live in the bronx )

I even made a thread about it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…of fukking an R&B chick

:wow:

Nah this thread could be interesting. I just have that song on my mind because of the thread title.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Haven't had that since I was 7 :ohhh:

I get those a lot, plus a lot of "Lucid Dreaming", where I'm aware it's a Dream.

Crazy Shyt!

The level of details in dreams can be insane.

My dreams always have all senses (touch, smell, heat, taste etc...)

It like being in a "Hyper Real" version of "Real Life".

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I get those a lot, plus a lot of "Lucid Dreaming", where I'm aware it's a Dream.

Crazy Shyt!

The level of details in dreams can be insane.

My dreams always have all senses (touch, smell, heat, taste etc...)

It like being in a "Hyper Real" version of "Real Life".

Ever thought about doing something creative with it :ohhh:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Ever thought about doing something creative with it :ohhh:

I use it a lot to "Brain Storm" ideas, for things.

I've come up with ideas for new projects, and new ways of accomplishing certain tasks.

As well as Shyt I would have never thought up/of ,when I was "Awake".

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You ever wonder what sense it makes to spend a third of your life unconscious as your body zips through loads of calories to entertain your brain behind closed eyelids?

Row, row, row you boat (of flesh), gently down the stream (of consciousness) , merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily (because fear is false evidence appearing real), life is but a dream (within a dream).

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ever sit back in amazement at the detail and creativity of your dreams?

My dreams tend to be very vivid with detailed settings, lots of people, full ass conversations and shyt…

Had a dream the other day that I was in a combination hotel and university that was all within a big ass skyscraper. I remember riding the glass elevator and seeing the skyline and reflections off of the skyscraper.

shyt was beautiful and SO detailed. I’m thinking like “damn, I have this level of creativity locked inside of me?:why:

Shout out to @Remote
The dream you just described is foretelling a period of time in your future.

What is the prophetic likelihood of this analysis?

That can be ascertained by recalling the thoughts and feelings you had in the days prior to the dream. If you have been fantasizing or dreading a particular thing, and you later dream of it, that is a dismissible dream.

A vivid dream that comes to you out of nowhere, should never be disregarded.

Start writing down your dreams.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the most outlandish dreams.

This morning I dreamt that I was Spider-Man (yes I know:snoop:) and I had a bunch of drill rappers from New York chasing me around this skyscraper trying to kill me. I was swinging around this big ass building and dudes were shooting at me through glass windows and shyt.

One of the craziest parts of the dream was that I ran into a bunch of African gangbangers and these dudes were throwing disposable razor blades at me and they were flying through the air like shuriken.:dahell::laff:

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
I've had vivid dreams every night for as long as I can remember

but ever since my recent breakup, I can't remember any of my dreams, or if I dream at all

Is there a link ? :ohhh: