Let’s talk about the real star of this past MITB.. DeAndre The Giant (Omos)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Omos just needed more experience…He’s starting from scratch and was introduced way too soon on TV but Vince saw something in him. From a technical stand point, his in ring work will never be good but that doesn’t mean Omos can’t still put on a fun entertaining match. All he has to do is keep gaining experience and MVP will help him with his development which is a positive.

The monster heel style is a simple concept he should figure out. The booking is equally as important. They just gotta not fukk it up.
FWE4xIwUAAEFafK

We all know how this story ends :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely didn’t see it with Omos for a while. He was tall and.. that’s it..

He always looked out of place to me. Like some random tall dude role playing as a pro wrestler. Money in the Bank was really the first time to me where he genuinely felt like he belonged. He actually has a proper attire, not just a tank top and skinny jeans. He’s been in the gym.. better physique, teeth fixed.. MVP by his side

And he was out there taking offense, finally…

Feels like they’ve finally got him right.. Omos got next :blessed:
I've been waiting on this, cause just like Roman, having his teeth fixed makes him look more heel instead of a big ol Care Bear lmao. And ditto about his attire as well.