Lil baby caught wearing a fake $400k Patek Phillipe… he says jeweler ripped him off

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I don’t know at what point we just collectively forgot that these rappers don’t make any money

Especially since almost all of em in 360 deals and streaming doesn’t pay that much :heh:
This shyt ain’t adding up…360 deals, streaming nets a low payout, cds ain’t selling yet everybody rich as fukk. :ohhh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
That doesn’t change the fact that it’s an extrinsic value and could literally crash anyday. And I wouldn’t claim that it’s appreciated until you have a potential buyer but that’s just me. I will say that you are better off with a rolex since they are more accessible and thus the market will retain liquidity better but APs and PPs are strictly for the well off which is not a good backing.

I agree. The watch market is very fragile and currently a false inflated market is causing constraints.

I’m no finance guy, I’m just a Rolex owner and a watch guy who’s pissed off with people thinking watches are an investment and ducking up the whole game.

FYI the watch is not 400k, that’s the “market value”. MSRP is 85k

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Cartier Santos w the blue dial :banderas:

Santos+de+Cartier+Blue+Dial+WCL2
shyt is tough

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I agree. The watch market is very fragile and currently a false inflated market is causing constraints.

I’m no finance guy, I’m just a Rolex owner and a watch guy who’s pissed off with people thinking watches are an investment and ducking up the whole game.

FYI the watch is not 400k, that’s the “market value”. MSRP is 85k
Watches are good investments damn near real eatate on your wrist . If you buy a tolex rainbow daytona right now from rolex if god allows itll be about 100k that same watch is 500k in the skreets

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Watches are good investments damn near real eatate on your wrist . If you buy a tolex rainbow daytona right now from rolex if god allows itll be about 100k that same watch is 500k in the skreets

Daytonas are unicorns right you. There’s a very low likelihood you’ll get one at RRP.

I’m aware of the watch market as I dabble myself. The issue right now is that there is constraint and there is a bubble. Rolex have just come out to say they’re facing manufacturing issues