LIL MAMA RECEIVES BACKLASH FOR TRANSPHOBIC REMARKS

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
MARCH 12, 2021

LIL MAMA RECEIVES BACKLASH FOR TRANSPHOBIC REMARKS: ‘SO CHILDREN ARE TOO YOUNG TO SMOKE CIGARETTES … BUT OLD ENOUGH TO CUT OFF THEIR GENITALS?’

"Lil Mama isn’t one to hold her tongue, but she might’ve put her foot in her mouth expressing her sentiments about the transgender community on Instagram.

In a since-deleted post, the Growing Up Hip Hop star reshared a tweet and said the transgender community is depopulating the human race. The original tweet read, “So children are too young to smoke cigarettes, too young to drink alcohol, too young to get a drivers license, too young to go to a club, too young to gamble, too young to rent a car, but old enough to cut off their genitals and/or ‘change’their gender?-This is insanity #America.”
Lil Mama Receives Backlash for Transphobic Remarks

The depopulation remark is over-exaggerated. That community is less than 2% or even 1% worldwide. But the cigaret and genital remark, I do agree with.

Hundreds of trans people regret changing their gender, says trans activist

transgender-symbol.jpg

Hundreds of trans people regret changing their gender, says trans activist

Woman who regrets becoming a transgender male 17 years ago says medical professionals should NOT have helped her to transition - and claims lots of other transgender people are hiding their regrets
  • Debbie Karemer, 61, from Hertfordshire, was born female but became male
  • Had sex change at 44 and lived for 17 years as transgender man Lee Harries
  • Now says it was 'greatest mistake' and has begun transitioning back to a woman
  • Has revealed mental torment over her gender and said she feels 'trapped'
Woman who regrets transitioning says she once considered CUTTING breasts off with a pair of scissors | Daily Mail Online

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People don't realize how much of an entitled first world issue elective gender affirming surgery is. It's a political issue here because americans have money and doctors. But in a poor country its a non factor, you are who you are no matter how you feel because thats how you were born and nobody has recreational wealth to change that. nobody is gonna stave themselves to death just to affirm their gender.
So thats what i treat as 'entitlement'. Don't ever compare that struggle to black issues because no matter how i feel i'm always to gonna appear black. This isn't a rights issue at all, this is a literal luxury rich americans get to fight over. I would be more incline to support trans people if this was some organic change that people have been doing for 1000s of year, but is just a 20th and 21th century thing only.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People don't realize how much of an entitled first world issue elective gender affirming surgery is. It's a political issue here because americans have money and doctors. But in a poor country its a non factor, you are who you are no matter how you feel because thats how you were born and nobody has recreational wealth to change that. nobody is gonna stave themselves to death just to affirm their gender.
So thats what i treat as 'entitlement'. Don't ever compare that struggle to black issues because no matter how i feel i'm always to gonna appear black. This isn't a rights issue at all, this is a literal luxury rich americans get to fight over. I would be more incline to support trans people if this was some organic change that people have been doing for 1000s of year, but is just a 20th and 21th century thing only.

Eh? It's less expensive in places like Thailand, which is where many people go to get it done. It's also not expensive in Southern America which is also where many go; some people leave the US to go there for it in fact. This is not something you can dismiss based on the largesse of America. Trans people exist in nearly every country on the planet, many of them pursue treatments. It's not a luxury anywhere - this is their life and they're fighting for it.

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
She right, imma ride wit’ her, and I WILL KILL TO PROTECT HER.

:krs:Yooooo this is the right energy! Remember when her and Jay came through and crushed the building? :wow:
but chill b theres only enough room for 1 lil mama stan here