Lil Reese - Benji Chasin

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lil Reese might be the greatest living proof artist development don't exist no more,he should easily be a star and making better music at this stage....maybe he is and just aint releasing it,I keep seein em kill features but his own shyt been suspect of late:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lil Reese might be the greatest living proof artist development don't exist no more,he should easily be a star and making better music at this stage....maybe he is and just aint releasing it,I keep seein em kill features but his own shyt been suspect of late:francis:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

If you got it you got it, no excuses.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ma1pvhVyXI1qkoopko1_500.gif

Edit - It's just trap music. Ya'll dudes be having your hopes up too high when it comes to certain artist.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you got it you got it, no excuses.

If they thought like this in the 90's we may have never gotten Doggystyle:francis:...Just random raps from a nikka named Snuper Duper or w/e bullshyt he was gon call himself before Suge laughed that shyt out the door,no D.O.C to help Snoop become a better emcee who could tell a story and stay on topic.

Some of the greatest of our time had help to become what they became,not every one of them was a god given talent who just "had it"...Matter of fact I'd say majority of them probaly weren't.

But who knows,in todays game where you don't have to pay dues,or face criticism that helps you improve before you get in the game and become a star,who knows if most of these new nikkas would even know how to face criticism:manny:.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If they thought like this in the 90's we may have never gotten Doggystyle:francis:...Just random raps from a nikka named Snuper Duper or w/e bullshyt he was gon call himself before Suge laughed that shyt out the door,no D.O.C to help Snoop become a better emcee who could tell a story and stay on topic.

Some of the greatest of our time had help to become what they became,not every one of them was a god given talent who just "had it"...Matter of fact I'd say majority of them probaly weren't.

But who knows,in todays game where you don't have to pay dues,or face criticism that helps you improve before you get in the game and become a star,who knows if most of these new nikkas would even know how to face criticism:manny:.

I like a few little Reese tracks but he has no where near the natural talent that Snoop had at his age.