LIL SLAP VS DANNY MYERS | FULL BATTLE

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We hyping up sideshow attractions now? :unimpressed:

Clown shyt
My Dude,
This wasn’t meant to be serious. It was a nice little fun battle. It not like this is going to start a trend or something.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aight look bruh...you made your point. TWICE. In the random thread and here. You don't fukk with it just like a few others, that's fine. Some of us look at it like its just all in fun. Hell, Danny even told the little dude to make sure he stays in school and graduates. You got something against that? Hell, look at the comments on the battle and see how much positive feedback it got.
I'll make it a third time lil nikka...so what? :unimpressed:

You a KOTD fan so I see why you all in on some corny battle rap shyt.

I couldn't care less about what went on behind the scenes. The shyt was corny and I'm calling it as such. You got a problem with that, I don't give a fukk.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'll make it a third time lil nikka...so what? :unimpressed:

You a KOTD fan so I see why you all in on some corny battle rap shyt.

I couldn't care less about what went on behind the scenes. The shyt was corny and I'm calling it as such. You got a problem with that, I don't give a fukk.

Just because you mad everyone else is having fun, you wanna get out of pocket on some hoe shyt. And yeah, I like KOTD but I'm not YOU which is probably a URL only fan which is corny in itself. And you're entitled to your opinion but always remember what comes with that....comes with that. Which is someone telling YOU that you're corny. Two-way street. It is what it is.