Lil Wayne & 2Chainz Sell 32k First week

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still arguing about first week sales like it's 1999 :comeon:
Weird Ross uses it as a marker. He disses some nikka every album but has only one plaque. you would think the nikka was MJ with how he talks, I asked my New Zealand/overseas nikkas about Ross once, they just said 'who?' Where as 50 is doing a sold out show there soon. Why does Ross pretend to be on the elite level?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird Ross uses it as a marker. He disses some nikka every album but has only one plaque. you would think the nikka was MJ with how he talks, I asked my New Zealand/overseas nikkas about Ross once, they just said 'who?' Where as 50 is doing a sold out show there soon. Why does Ross pretend to be on the elite level?

I guess because he got bread.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I really can’t see any of the artists from my era doing big first week if I don’t know about it and I specially even if I know I’m not interested. I know most of you feel the same.

Especially collaborative albums, they are really like mixtapes if it isn’t some special duo like The Throne/Drake x Future.

I remember Eminem doing like 150k with Royce, then doing 800k alone. Beyoncé and Jay, 150k, Beyoncé alone like 600 and Jay like 300. For some weird reason people think it’s like arithmetic. But it’s more like a Venn Diagram, that shaded area

A-Venn-diagram-of-the-intersection-A-B-of-sets-A-and-B.png