Live Updates: Earthquake Kills More Than 45,000 in Turkey and Syria

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Guy on france24 was letting it off on Erdogan..he was more doom and gloom.

The Debate - Turkey's fault lines: Could more have been done to limit quake damage?

Saying he believes Erdogan wi try to postpone election in an unconstitutional way..thus he'd be a dictator as they can only postpone elections I. TURKIYE due to war.

He fully blamed Erdogan for the deathtolls..

Said over 50B euros were used to vanity projects,bribes,funds misused ..

That everyone has a clean slate electorally..polls don't matter right now. And it's Erdogans election to lose unless opposition can provide a new vision for the country.

As it stands Erdogan is President so he is in power to actually do shyt..opposition can only provide rhetoric..and talking points.
probably it will be the closest election since June 2014. the CHP, especially Imamoglu, look like they connected a lot with younger voters since the country started to fail economically a few years ago. I don't know if Imamoglu will be able to run because he has leagl trouble but he would probably be their best candidate. In second round polls Erdogan is trailing the CHP candidates by a lot and the iYi candidates by not as much. the polls are definitely underestimating AKP voters and im sure Erdogan would beat Aksener but not as sure about with CHP.

then for the parliamentary elections AKP will definitely have the most seats and votes but i dont whether AKP and MHP together will get more seats than CHP and iYi who would definitely form a coalition