LL COOL J ADMITS CANIBUS BEEF WAS HIS FAULT

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I didn't really know why LL never wanted to take off his hat until I found out that he started balding as a teenager. I feel like he was embarrassed to be that young with no hair and just kept wearing hats to compensate for it. Even on In the House, Marion always had his hat on. One time, a character asked him to take it off and he insisted that the hat stays on. The only time you saw what his head looked like was when he was in a boxing match, and even then, he had a rag tied around his forehead.

I don’t think it was because he was going bald. He could've just rocked the baldie like everyone else was back in the day. He said he didn't like how his head looked (pause). Some sh*t about how some girls said it looked funny and like a torpedo. LOL!! So I think he had a complex about it being seen back then, and people clowning him.

Now he doesn't care, but back in the day, this was a whole thing. The Source even had a cartoon one time making fun of him saying 'What's really under LL's hat". They were ruthless, lol.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Yes he can be blamed. Here's one of other terrible clef ideas:

h0hqgha4trx31xnpsag0.jpg

He's rocking the ill ass Tim Duncan foams, I can overlook the :dame: paint

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
He's rocking the ill ass Tim Duncan foams, I can overlook the :dame: paint

Wyclef said this is when he knew he couldn't work with dude anymore. He said, "I don’t know why he would come to the MTV awards like that. He looked like a low-budget wrestler".

:russ:

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a weak thing for L to do. I was in middle school when this battle happened and I thought it was lame then. Canibus was a humble dude cause I wouldn't have even changed my verse after he already dissed me. I never thought LL really ended his career. Canibus style was never designed for massive success. If the battle never happened his career woulda probably went pretty much the same.