LL Cool J - Black Lives Matter Freestyle

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
"r.i.p. robert e. lee and i'd like to thank abraham lincoln for freeing me. it's real. it's the truth." :snoop:

legend or not this nikka cool j LOST b. nikka talking some dumb shyt about conflicted parents with biracial children in the wake of floyd's death which made no sense and got mad when people simply asked him to explain what on earth he meant by that. ok boom.... so if your daughter is half white, as a parent, you're going to find it difficult to discuss with her the obvious global history of white on black violence? why nikka? why is the truth difficult because little halle got a white mother? stop caping for psychological white fragility cool j you sound hoeish and mentally conquered

surprise surprise though coming from this dumb fakkit after that accidental racist song. look i ain't no damn proponent of no cancel culture because i don't pat my weave or use the term periodT. i'll always be a fan of what he did from '84 to '04, amazing career and he's still in my top 10. shyt i was listening to droppin 'em just today ironically enough, he murdered that and i still say walking with a panther is an unfairly hated on blassic.... but i cape for no one b. no one. this freestyle was wack, forced, and a hoemotional response to the justified smoke he was getting for that stupid ass biracial comment. fukking idiot. accidental racist......... jesus christ todd you're a head scratching sambo b

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
If you don't respect this and fukk with this you might be...scratch that...you are a fukking c00n

:salute::salute::salute: to LL, I felt that for real