Lloyd Banks Responds To DMX Saying He’s Not Lyrical & Trash: "He Begged To Work With Me"

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair breh, good point on all accounts.

Im not cool with any DMX disrespect in this thread. People act has if tons of great artist didn't let drug addiction get in the way or even kill them in many genres.

Not just artists but great people. Where I grew up in Queens some nikkas from school who were more talented than me had they whole lives ruined. Nikkas who disrespect the way you say I am not sure even grew up in a hood.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Not just artists but great people. Where I grew up in Queens some nikkas from school who were more talented than me had they whole lives ruined. Nikkas who disrespect the way you say I am not sure even grew up in a hood.

Yeah, smart people who could have gone on to create companies but made a few bad decisions that snatched their soul. Great athletes in high school/college too.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, smart people who could have gone on to create companies but made a few bad decisions that snatched their soul. Great athletes in high school/college too.

100%. we used to have an old nikka who ran a group tutoring students to help em get to college etc. He had personal issues and it went from there. No more tutoring. Lots of lives and careers are lost the lack of empathy has me looking at nikkas funny. They either young or not who they say

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
100%. we used to have an old nikka who ran a group tutoring students to help em get to college etc. He had personal issues and it went from there. No more tutoring. Lots of lives and careers are lost the lack of empathy has me looking at nikkas funny. They either young or not who they say

That is sad legit just because you wish well on people trying to help out like that.

I think it is people's age showing a bit. You get old enough and you know at least one or two people who let drugs/alcohol stop them short.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is sad legit just because you wish well on people trying to help out like that.

I think it is people's age showing a bit. You get old enough and you know at least one or two people who let drugs/alcohol stop them short.
That's true too. I am an 86 baby, so am an older head on this site. And where I grew up is gentrifiing so even younger nikkas wont know what it was like. Ive seen a lot of nikkas lives ruined by either sellin or taking. Props to moms (rip) and pops for getting me through