Lol @white supremacists trying to make the world feel sorry for them..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But when we as black people want ANYTHING for ourselves, these muthafukkas still complain. fukk outta here. They have to be the most pathetic species of any kind on this planet. Thank God they're a minority worldwide. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
CR0FO7IUAAAcLoD.jpg

At the end of the day this is what it all comes down to
:laff:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people are smart tho, you see how alert they are? notice nikkas are never alert....see the white man understand the art of war...thats why he continue to prosper....meanwhile nikkas still trying to playing the game lol being all docile...no race in america actually believe in the system except nikkas....all nikkas want is is a damn job/or govt benefits and cheap entertainment to be satisfied ....everybody else is dead focus on gathering resources and gaining control....

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
If devils got the fukk outta America/Africa/Asia/Oceania, gave P.O.C. their fukking resources back and stopped trying to control our lives, I'm sure they'd be able to keep their beloved europe to themselves.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Steal and kill your way through history and be blame the descendants of victims for the actions of your ancestors brehs cacs. I can't speak for the US or Canada but when you're in Europe the majority are still white. My circle of friends wasn't, but when I was there whites def were the white majority. The melting pot concept is simply nature taking its course anyway.

Had it with these whiny useless pseudopatriotic bytches.

I dare a single white person here in Hong Kong try and spout that shyt without taking a Bruce Lee-esque whuppin